Marketing Plan - Mission Statement, Aims & Objectives
John Pearce Glynneath Ltd is capable of handling all your haulage, storage and distribution needs, large and small. John Pearce Glynneath Ltd is keen to ensure that continued expansion is carried out in such a way as to retain the personal approach of a family run business, whilst continually improving customer service.
Transport is a derived demand, the time-related positioning of a resource. As a service provider, we supply the utility of time, place and convenience. There is no physical transport product as such. We firmly believe that 'customer service' is the product that we deliver, as opposed to the 'vehicle' that delivers the load. 'Being on time' is therefore our business.
We would be delighted to potentially improve the dynamics of your business.
- As a third-party provider of distribution services, our challenge is to deliver the right product to the right place at the right time, in the best condition at an acceptable cost.
- To provide an efficient, cost-effective total distribution solution.
- To provide a worry-free service, based upon short lead-times, flexibility and punctuality.
- To maintain a competitive position and to retain established customers, whilst actively seeking new business.
- To optimise vehicle utilisation.
- To minimise environmental impact, to meet our obligations as a local employer, and to take an active role in any forum concerning industrial development within the region.
- Continued development in the field of e-commerce and I.T.
- To meet all training and development requirements, and to promote a health and safety culture.